HomePayment CenterPassport ServiceNew PassportPassport RenewalLost PassportChild PassportAdd PagesName Changes

Prompt Passport Services
You must Renew Passport If You Answer "Yes" to the following questions:                   

Passport Renewal (DS82)
2 Passport Photos
Expired Passport
Name Change
Travel Itinerary
Check or Money Order in The Amount of $170.00
When Application is complete Create Form then Print
Authorizing Prompt Passports to Expedite Your Passport
Passport Photos Can be Taken at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or Post Office
Expired Passport Will Be Returned With New Passport.
If your name has changed and you are currently using a different name than the one on your previous passport you must provide an original name change document bearing the official seal of the issuing authority. 
Copy of travel itinerary showing your name and date of travel.
Business Travelers provide letter from employer outlining immediate travel.
If you are driving to Mexico or Canada Please Call For Itinerary Requirement.
Made Payable to U.S. Department of State ( No Starter Checks Accepted Must Have Address On check.)
Call Before Shipping 215-397-1135
Same day service must be shipped "First Overnight" Thru Fedex. If not it will be processed next business day.
Prompt Passport Service
2324 s Lambert Street
Philadelphia, PA 19145
      1. Signed DS-82 Application
        2. Your most recent passport
        3. Evidence of Immediate Travel
        4. Authorization Letter
        5. Passport Photographs
        6. The $170 check or money order                to "U.S. Dept. of State"
        7. Order Form

Enclose These Items in Fedex Envelope 
Open 24hrs Call 215-397-1135
Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older?
Your prior passport was issued within 15 years?
Your prior passport is within your possession?

This is needed to contact you when we receive your documents
     24HR HELP 

 Renew Your Passport at Least 6 Months Before the Expiration Date

While the title gives some of our article away, you may still be asking yourself, “What?” 

Yes, there is an expiration date on your passport, and yes, it is there for a real reason. The problem isn’t with your passport here in the US – it could come when you are already abroad.

Many regulations have changed over the last decade to increase travel security. One of these changes is that many countries will not consider a passport valid if it is going to expire in 3-6 months’ time. You may be able to gain entry, but you may not be able to exit. Either way, getting stuck in a foreign country waiting for a renewed passport to come via international couriers could become a serious problem if you aren’t aware of current regulations. 

How to Renew Your Passport
The first thing you’ll want to ascertain is the information on the country/countries you are visiting to see what their current passport requirements are. You can do this by visiting the Country Specific Information page online at http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

If you find that you do indeed need to renew your passport, the following will help you to do so:

Renewing Your Passport by Mail
You can renew your passport via mail if your most recent passport meets the following criteria:

Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
Was issued when you were age 16 or older
Was issued within the last 15 years
Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change 

If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must apply as a first-time passport user in person. Please read our First Time Passport Applicant (hyperlink to article) article for more information.

If you do meet the criteria, you will need to fill out and sign form DS-82. You have the option of filling the form out online and printing and signing, or printing and completing by hand. You can access the form here: 

https://pptform.state.gov/?Submit2=Complete+Online+%26+Print – fill out online
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/79960.pdf - complete by hand

All forms must be signed, dated and include your social security number in order to be processed.

Once you’ve completed form DS-82, you’ll need to attach:
a new passport photo to the application (see photo requirements here: http://travel.state.gov/passport/pptphotoreq/pptphotoreq_5333.html )
Your most recent US Passport Book or Card
Payment (see current costs and acceptable payment methods here: http://travel.state.gov/passport/fees/fees_837.html )
A marriage certificate or court order (for name changes