HomePayment CenterPassport ServiceNew PassportPassport RenewalLost PassportChild PassportAdd PagesName Changes

You are considered a first-time applicant if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions.
Are you applying for U.S. passport for the 1st time ?
Was your previous U.S. passport issued over 15 yrs ago?
Was your previous U.S. passport issued before you turned 16 and you are now 16?

New Passport (DS11)
Prompt Passport Services
   2 Passport Photos
   Photo Copy Of Drivers License or State ID
   Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
   2 Copies of Travel Itinerary
   Check or Money Order in The Amount of $170.00
When Application is complete Create Form then Print
Authorizing Prompt Passports to Expedite Your Passport
ID Must have Issued Date of 6 Months or Longer
Passport Photos Can be Taken at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or Post Office
Birth Certificate or Naturalization Documents Will be Returned to You With New Passport
2 travel itinerary showing your name and date of travel.
Business Travelers provide letter from employer outlining immediate travel.
If you are driving to Mexico or Canada Please Call For Itinerary Requirement.
Made Payable to U.S. Department of State ( No Starter Checks Accepted Must Have Address On check.
In order to verify your identity and maintain security when applying for a U.S. Passport, all passport applicants are required to show up in person at their local passport acceptance agent. The agent will put all your documents in sealed envelope and return to you.These agents are located at Post Offices and County Clerk's Offices across the country. There will be a $25.00 fee
Call Before Shipping 215-397-1135
 Same day service must be shipped "First Overnight" Thru Fedex or it will not be processed until next business day.
Prompt Passport Service
2324 s Lambert Street
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Follow Steps For New Passport
1. Sealed Envelope From                         Acceptance Agent
2  Evidence of Immediate Travel
3. Prompt Order Form

4. 1 Letter of Authorization

Ship These 4 Items To:
Open 24hrs Call  215-397-1135
This is needed to contact you when we receive your documents.
First Time Passport Applicant Information for Adults

You’ve got the itinerary, the hotels and the maps: all you need now is your passport. If you are an infrequent traveler, getting a passport can seem confusing and daunting. As with any government-issued identification documentation, there are a number of steps and regulations to take in the process of getting your passport. We’ve made a list of them here to help assist you with your travel plans.

First Time Applicants
First time passport applicants must apply in person for his/her first passport. Others who must apply in person include:

You are under age 16 
Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16 
Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged 
Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago 
Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change

Where to Apply for your Passport
There are a number of places that are designated as Passport Acceptance Facilities. Many US Post Offices fall into this category, as well as local Town Clerk offices. Not all do, however, so you’ll need to check.

If you don’t have a local passport facility, you can find a list of available outlets at

Which Documentation You’ll Need
If you are a single adult, you will need to appear in person at the Passport Acceptance Facility with the following documentation:

DS-11 – Application for US Passport – have the application filled out but not signed – you will need to sign the application in front of the Facility agent
Evidence of US Citizenship – the following items are considered valid evidence of US citizenship: a previously issued, undamaged passport; a certified birth certificate with raised seal issued by the city, county or state – copies or shortened versions will not be accepted; a Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth; a Naturalization Certificate; a Certificate of Citizenship
A passport photo of yourself 

If you do not have the above-mentioned documents, you’ll need to present Secondary Evidence of US Citizenship. You can access that information at: 

Photocopying Your Documents
Before you present your documentation to the receiving Agent, make a photocopy of every item you have. You will be giving your originals to the Agent; your originals will be sent back to you with your passport, but you’ll want to have the photocopies on hand to keep track of the documentation you provided. You will need to photocopy both the front and back of each document on 8.5 x 11 standard-size paper.

Fees and Methods of Payment
Once you’ve signed your DS-11 form in front of the accepting Agent and reviewed the documentation with him/her, you’ll submit your original paperwork and pay the fee. Current fees for a Passport book are $135 ($110 for the Application Fee and $25 for the Execution Fee).  If you choose to purchase both a Passport Book and Passport Card, the cost is $165.

You can pay for your Passport by the following methods:
At a Passport Agency
All Fees:
Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and Debit/Check Cards 
Checks (personal, certified, cashiers, travelers), payable to "Department of State" 
Money orders (U.S. Postal, international, currency exchanges) and bank drafts, payable to "Department of State"
Acceptance Facility
Application Fee and any Optional Services Fees: 
Personal checks, money orders and bank drafts at all locations, payable to "Department of State" 
Exact cash at some locations (verify with the Acceptance Facility) 

$25 Execution Fee Paid Separately: 
Money orders and bank drafts at all locations, payable as instructed by the Acceptance Facility 
Personal checks and exact cash at some locations (verify with the Acceptance Facility)
Credit cards at U.S. Postal Facilities and some other locations (verify with the Acceptance Facility) 

By Mail
Renewal Fee and any Optional Services Fees: 
Checks (personal, certified, cashiers, travelers), payable to "Department of State" 
Money orders (U.S. Postal, international, currency exchange), payable to "Department of State" 

U.S. Embassy or Consulate
All Fees: 
U.S. Embassies and Consulates accept the local foreign currency equivalent to the dollar ($) amounts indicated above. 
For guidance on additional methods of payment, contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. 

Please Note:
The Application Fee is a non-refundable processing fee and is retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport is issued. 

We hope this has been helpful. If we can help in any way, don’t hesitate to call us at 215-397-1135